Kitchen Assistant – £17,139 pro rata for 30 hours (£12,854 actual)
Responsible to: Kitchen Supervisor
- To assist in the running of all aspects of Huggard’s kitchen services.
- Help ensure that the kitchen complies with all health and safety and food hygiene standards
- Assist in line managing kitchen volunteers
- Help maintain and plan an appropriate menu
- Food preparation
- Help to ensure that equipment is maintained, serviced and repaired as required
- Help manage and monitor stock
- Assist in maintaining and managing records of client till credits
- Handle till receipts and ensure that income is collected and passed to finance
- An ability and willingness to positively engage with Huggard clients
- A positive and proactive approach to working with Huggard clients
- Ability to demonstrate a non-judgemental approach to working with individuals
- To be able to demonstrate care and respect for Huggard clients and be able to maintain this as a priority throughout all aspects of the work
- To be able to demonstrate the ability to line manage and develop people effectively
- To have a recognised qualification relevant to this post and/or have demonstrable experience in a similar role.
- To be able to work professionally under pressure
- An ability to manage a budget, handle money and keep income and expenditure records as required.
- An ability to manage and plan a rota.
- An ability to work flexibly across 7 days as required.
Huggard is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Huggard offers a wide range of Employee Benefits. Click here to find out more