What is ActiveAdvent
ActiveAdvent is a 25-day festive health challenge that will give homeless people a better Christmas. By taking the ActiveAdvent challenge, you will swap your chocolate filled advent calendars for 25 daily health-boosting activities that will improve Christmas for countless homeless people while also making your own Christmas a little more healthy.
The activity you choose is completely up to you. It could be 25 days of walking, dancing, running, yoga or rollerskating! What matters is that you challenge yourself to do something every single day of the advent period. If you skip a day, there’s a forfeit – you have to dig deep and exchange calories for cash.
How ActiveAdvent works…
1. Create a JustGiving page and pledge £10
2. Choose your activity
3. Choose your preferred homeless charity
4. Join the ActiveAdvent team (optional)
5. Challenge all your friends and family to the ActiveAdvent challenge If they decline they must sponsor you
6. Do your activity every day and share it on social
7. If you miss a day you must donate £1.00 per day missed
’Tis the season for sharing…
Share your ActiveAdvent challenge with your friends, family and the world! Take a picture of your challenge every day and post it on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter using the hashtag #ActiveAdvent15.
It’s time to get your sweat on and show that you care about giving homeless people a better Christmas. Sign up, invite your friends and family to do the same.
Join the ActiveAdvent Team / JUSTGIVING: To join the team – www.justgiving.com/teams/Active-Advent
JUSTGIVING: To donate – www.justgiving.com/Active-Advent1/